Standard members payout conditions
Spesial Offers...Get Free 50% Bonus from your clicks Just be My Referrals Under Site Below..!!!

Standard members payout conditions

Ini ada berita terbaru tentang Payout bagi standar member 247bux.com. Untuk permintaan pembayaran pertama wajib harus sudah mencapai 100 klik ads pribadi. Selanjutnya untuk permintaan pembayaran kedua sudah mencapai 75 klik ads, ketiga sudah mencapai 50 klik ads keempat dan seterusnya setiap mencapai 30 klik ads.


Berikut petikan dari pengumuman admin 247bux.com


Dear, members

Some members advice me to make more active referrals by make conditions for standard members about payout like a premium members.
First time i think standard members cannot get instant and must wait for 7 days to get paid, that's why i not make conditions about clicks. But maybe this is mistake, it's look like not help us for make a lot of active clickers, Now here is conditions for standard members about payout.

- You must have 100 clicks for the first time you request.
- Next step is 75, 50, and then every 30 you can request payout.

And it's because i change TOS to paid in 7 days not 15 business days same old one, i think this conditions is fair. Thanks for understand us.

Kind regards,

INDY

P.S. if you have request payout already but you didn't have at least 100 clicks you can cancel it or maybe we have to denied.

Comments :

0 komentar to “Standard members payout conditions”
 

Selayang Pandang

Foto saya
Hello. My name is Ridha. I would like to show you my page . This is about free bussiness, actually just small bussiness but i really like it. I hope you will enjoy my site. Feel free to comment it and send me emails, but please do not spam me ;-) Im in GetToBePaid Business since 2008 and I have been in a 'few' programs. Didn't really get paid or earned a few dollars. I would like to share with you with my programs. Please check our all my links. Greetings, rkbisnis! :-)

Thanks for Follow This Blog