Special Offers
Spesial Offers...Get Free 50% Bonus from your clicks Just be My Referrals Under Site Below..!!!

Special Offers

Term of Service (TOS)
- No payment if the site turn scam
- Payment prosesor will be use PAYPAL/ALERTPAY and Bank Account (Indonesia)
- Post your username and paypal/alertpay here
- Make sure is rkbisnis as your referer
- I will pay you if your clicks reach atleast 100 clicks

Note : To make sure you will be my ref, please clear your web browser cache first before you join.



NEED 25 ACTIVE DIRECT REF



Standard
perclick = Rp 50/click - $0.0050
ref click = Rp 25/click - $0.0025

Premium
perclick = Rp100/click - $0.0100
ref click = Rp  50/click - $0.0050


PO = Rp 20.000 - $2, INSTANTLY
LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT OR PAYPAL

DEALS :

PLAN A = 100% REFBACK, I'LL PAY YOU WHEN I GOT PAYMENT FROM THE SITES
PLAN B = 60% REFBACK, I'LL PAY YOU WEEKLY ON SUNDAY

CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING

- I'm only count the standard ads, no tiny or miny ads.


REFFERAL LIST :

No Joined Date Refs Name Last Active Avg Confirmed
1 04/02/2010 Luji 25/02/2010 0.32 Not Yet
2 15/02/2010 Odezz Today 3.15 Not Yet
3 26/02/2010 050580 Today 6.00 Not Yet
4 28/02/2010 Koes2009 ----- 0.00 Not Yet

Please be active to get paid from me!



For join at this site, click here or at the banner !





Comments :

2 komentar to “Special Offers”
Sponsor Iklan mengatakan...
on 

Info Mantab Sobat !!
Semoga Bisnis Anda Selalu Sukses ya Kawan.. Jangan Lupa Pasang Iklan Gratis di Website Kami.. !!
www.sponsoriklan.com
Langsung Terindex di Social Media !!

Facebook : http://goo.gl/QE3qXY
Twitter : http://goo.gl/PG9uvy

ades99 mengatakan...
on 

kumpulin poin sampai 2500 bisa direede jadi 25$ paypal asli namanya cashpiggy
http://cashpig.gy/?ref=208274

 

Selayang Pandang

Foto saya
Hello. My name is Ridha. I would like to show you my page . This is about free bussiness, actually just small bussiness but i really like it. I hope you will enjoy my site. Feel free to comment it and send me emails, but please do not spam me ;-) Im in GetToBePaid Business since 2008 and I have been in a 'few' programs. Didn't really get paid or earned a few dollars. I would like to share with you with my programs. Please check our all my links. Greetings, rkbisnis! :-)

Thanks for Follow This Blog